Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012

Well, a new year is upon us all, like it or ready or not. I'm anxiously looking forward to 2012 being the "Year of Shedding." Shedding excess weight and love of foods that weigh me down (literally and figuratively), shedding excess "stuff" and the love of material things that don't bring value or joy into my life, the shedding of bad thoughts about my fellow man and the shedding of anything that doesn't bring me ultimately closer to God.

I look forward to new opportunities to regain my physical and emotional health. I look forward to spending my volunteer time with my precious children, instead of volunteering to help with groups that they belong to...one on one time beats being PTO President ANY day! I look forward to expanding my spiritual life and discovering the child of God that I was made to be. And lastly, I look forward to spending my time in ways that enhance my family, physical or spiritual life so that I may finally have no regrets about precious time wasted, precious health wasted or precious prayers left unsaid.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment